Depending on the form of your medication, the manufacturer will be listed either on the label on the pill vial or on the packaging (e.g. if it's a cream, the box the tube of medication was in). From there, visit honeybeehealth.com and search for your medication. Choose the manufacturer listed on the label or packaging, and you'll be able to see details such as the country the manufacturer is based in as well as the inactive ingredients and a picture of the medication. You can also ask our friendly customer support team and we would be happy to look that information up for you. Send us an email here.
Articles in this section
- Do all Honeybee medications have a choice of manufacturer?
- How can I continue getting the same manufacturer on my refills?
- How do I know my current manufacturer?
- Does where the manufacturer is based matter?
- What makes a certain manufacturer a "pharmacist's pick"?
- How do I decide on which manufacturer to buy from?
- Are all manufacturers safe?
- Why don’t other pharmacies let me choose my manufacturer?
- Are all generic drugs the same?
- Why should I care about choosing my manufacturer?