Typically, we are able to fill your pet’s prescriptions when animals are prescribed the same medication and dosage as people.
You can see if we carry the medication by going to www.honeybeehealth.com and entering the name of the drug in the search bar. If we have it, feel free to place an order and just include both you and your pet’s name in the shipping name :)
Please note: some medications are animal specific or come in less common dosage so we may run into trouble getting the medication for you. If you are not able to find the medication on our site, please contact us and we'll be happy to help!
Creating an account on behalf of your pet
- Go to www.honeybeehealth.com and enter the name of your pet's medication in the search box and click Add to Cart.
- Click on the cart icon at the top right hand corner and click Proceed to Checkout.
- Under first and last name put your pet's first name and your last name.
- Enter the information of your pet's prescription.
- Let us know which veterinary office or pharmacy we should transfer the prescription from.
- Under billing, be sure to use your name.
- Under shipping, please use both your name and your pet's name. For example, Richard (Sparky) Smith.