Typically, we are able to fill your pet’s prescriptions when animals are prescribed the same medication and dosage as people.
You can see if we carry the medication by going to www.honeybeehealth.com and entering the name of the drug in the search bar.
Please note: some medications are animal specific or come in less common dosage so we may run into trouble getting the medication for you. If you are not able to find the medication on our site, please contact us and we'll be happy to check!
Creating an account on behalf of your pet
- Go to www.honeybeehealth.com and enter the name of your pet's medication in the search box. On the product page, select the form, strength, and quantity, and click Add to Cart.
- Confirm the items in your cart are correct and click Checkout Now.
- Login to your account, or create one under your name if you haven't already.
- When asked who the medication is for, choose Pet. (You may need to select Add New first if you've ordered from us before)
- Enter the information of your pet, including name, your phone number, the pet's date of birth as it appears on the prescription (it's OK if you don't know this, just try to select the closest date you think), pet's gender, and species.
- Complete some health questions, and let us know which veterinary office or pharmacy we should transfer the prescription from.
- Under billing and shipping, be sure to use your name.
- If everything looks good, click Place Your Order. We'll handle the rest, and keep you updated by email and your account dashboard.